Posts by danrman

If I’m running stereo xlr out of the kemper (non powered) to my interface (ur242) and then to my iPad can I run stereo line out of the back of the interface to my powered mission Gemini amp to monitor? Is this the best way to go about it other than just running kemper to mission Gemini amp and then micing the Gemini to the interface and then on to the iPad? Need advice.. thanks

Hey thanks for the reply.. my kemper is non powered and my mission Gemini is powered.. any advice taking this into consideration.. I was going to go kemper-ur242-ipad but then run the mission Gemini line out of the back of the ur242.. thanks again??

Hey I’m going to run stereo xlr out of the back of the kemper (non powered amp type) to the front of my steinburg ur242 interface & then to my iPad.. so kemper-interface-ipad.. to monitor using a mission Gemini powered amp in stereo do I then run lines out of the interface to the Gemini..

Sony “professional” r the best headphones but they r 300-400 bucks.. been using those or the equivalent Sony headphones since 1987.. their TVs have gone south.. hopefully that doesn’t happen to their headphones.. the best clearest highs I’ve ever heard.. other headphones mentioned r great too but I like the way the highs sound on the Sony

From the manual.8)

MAIN OUTPUT (1)

These are your main stereo outputs. Use these outputs to connect to a mixing desk in a recording studio, or to the front-of-house mixer in a live situation. These outputs deliver the entire Rig: Amp, Cabinet, and all Effects. You have a choice of XLR (balanced) or quarter-inch TS-jacks (unbalanced). The XLR outputs are protected against 48V phantom power fed by a mixing desk. However, you should avoid feeding phantom power into the PROFILER if you want the best audio quality. Like all inputs and outputs, it offers a ground lift to prevent a loop hum.

Thanks much I appreciate the reply..

Thanks much for the reply.. I’m running left and right trs cables out of the back of the kemper into input 1 of the mission Gemini 2.. I’m doing it like this cause this cabinet can do stereo like this but is this what is causing the problem.. im using a sennheiser mic into a little steinberg ur242 interface into an iPad.. appreciate the reply.. been dealing with this for many days..

So I’m having problems with distorted highs on clean settings.. the situation sounds like the effects cycling through with a phase or flanger for example and a swell of volume and effect pushes the high frequencies into an unpleasant sounding area.. ice picky,thin and distorted., I’ve tried turning the peak spread of the effect down,the volume of the effect down and the mix of the effect down among other things.. I’ve tried turning down other settings on the kemper such as the definition,clarity and of course the eq settings (treble bass presence etc) but then I get a muffled sound.. if someone could give me some pointers to try it would b greatly appreciated.. the highs on my recordings sound unacceptable for sure.. thanks..