Posts by vjelen

You should copy everything you want to keep into R"ig Manager/Rigs/Local Library" and "Rig Manager/Performances/Local Library". Than you can delete everything in your KPA and copy only what you really need.

Your post is quite long but the most important information is missing :) What OS version are you using??

The Addendum 8.7 had been published with 8.7.0.

This feature came with 8.7.2 and is mentioned in the Changelog.

The 8.7.2 Changelog says:

Code
    added: factory reset to as-delivered-state in System Settings (hold button to initiate)

I am not with my Stage right now, so what does it mean precisely?

... There is a reset to as-delivered state on page 1 of the System Settings. Hold soft button 4.

Press System button and than on the page 1 hold soft button 4?

For "Kemper 2 Poject" I have different request than just some new fetures. I see that there are two main groups of Kemper users:

1. Musicians who definitely need more features (more effects slots, parallel paths, more computing power etc.) because they need it either because of the nature of the music they are playing or they just love tweeking and finding completely new sounds.
    2. Musicians who just want to play, they want to quickly find the sound they like/need for particular song and that is. They don't want to spend more time with tweeking than absolutely necessary.

I am definitely part of the 2nd group :) And while majority of the requests in this thread come from the people from the 1st group, there are just few requests from the 2nd group.

My request is simple but I understand that not easy to fulfill. I would like to have "light" version of the KPA. With reasonably less parameters to edit/tweek. Just one example: In Amp section I use mainly definition, volume and EQ. Other parameters like tube shape, tube bias ... I've never touched. And I could go through other part of the chain but I hope that even my english is not my native language it is clear what I mean.

So the "Stage Light" is somethings I am looking for.

I will appreciate any comments from you guys!