I’m stuck.

• Hi everyone.

I am currently attempting a stereo setup from my Kemper.

Once plugged in I can only hear at a very low volume one speaker.

I hit the rig button and can see the panorama icon but cannot move on from this point?

Yes I’m an idiot but I truly need some help.

• I have got stereo sound but the volume is way too low. Maybe I am running out of patience with myself. It sounds amazing with the master volume up all the way but I can’t access the panorama icon?

I am running Mesa Boogie cabs. One is a 2x 12 running V30s and the other is a single 1 x 12 running what I think is a Black shadow celestion.

Both 8 ohms.

Monkey man has been a great help

• One cab is connected to the Speaker Output of the amp on the profiler using a speaker cable.

The other cab is connected to Direct Output of the profiler using an instrument cable. *This connection must have it's own external amp.*

Then you enable Monitor Stereo in the output section of the profiler.

You find this on Page 105 of the manual. https://www.kemper-amps.com/downloads/5/User-Manuals

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Ahaaa more expense.
    I simply plugged in to the back of the Kemper left and right assuming that was the stereo output.

I can’t believe Kemper have overlooked this?

Thank You for the heads up

• Ahaaa more expense.
    I simply plugged in to the back of the Kemper left and right assuming that was the stereo output.

I can’t believe Kemper have overlooked this?

Thank You for the heads up

When you said you was getting a very low sound I figured the second cab was "unamped". If you look in the manual, it shows that the monitor out is connected to a "powered Kabinet" as the second cab.

If you have a separate amp head for those cabs lying around you can use that on the second cab. Just set it's EQ to flat (all at 12 o'clock) to start. You can check Thomman website for mono and stereo pedal amps that run about $100. Or go for the $$$ Seymour Duncan powerstage amps.

If you get a stereo pedal amp then turn off the profiler's poweramp and just hook up to your left and right main outs for stereo.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Thank you for this advice. I had no idea. Ok so I will check out what you have recommended and once I get my hands on one I will come back and hopefully that will be me with a huge smile on my face.

Thank you once again

• That pretty much is the definitive answer.

If I had the manual I guess would have helped.

Ok so I have a stereo signal that sounds Amazing but as now established Not Amplified as such so I will invest in a small amp pedal.

Thank You

• Just so you know johnnycab, the internal kemper amp being mono is one of the improvements for a Kemper 2 that many people have asked for.

Personally I feel stereo is over-rated, few pro's really run stereo and also its stereo effects only, not stereo amps. In a live band, especially with 2 guitarists, bigger is not necessarily better and a broader sound can get lost, when what you want is a sound that cuts.

Just some thoughts before you spend too much money :)...

• Cheers V8.

The stereo setup is solely for my own personal preference.

Having now played with it I found that there really are no margins for error.

To my ears the sound is incredible. The volume level is acceptable in a room however I want to get the best I can from what I have.

Thank you so much for taking the time to help me out. I think a small amp pedal and lead I can bear with. I must remember to alter the volume settings within the Kemper otherwise I may end up without hearing. Cheers