Posts by JRR61990

I am having some issues with the KPA Stage volume being very unwieldy (without switching rigs). I'm in love with this thing, but it is definitely having some issues. Has anyone else had this problem?

I will be recording and randomly lose 30-40% of my signal, then it will come back...

here is my set up..

Guitar>Distortion Pedals>Input>Effects loop (reverb and delay)>out>XLR>Apogee Duet>DAW>Studio monitors

I am certain it isn't the distortion pedals, I've already been down that road. My top effects loop is broken, so I am wondering if both effects loops are both broken?

The outlets in my house are NOT grounded, I'm also wondering if this could this be the problem??

I absolutely love this thing, but it has had it's fair share of issues just like all gear, I am just not super familiar with digital stuff... If anyone has been through this and can help me I would be thrilled..

-JR

Both of my brand new FuzzFace pedals work fine with other amps, but in the Kemper effects loop it’s absurdly noisy. It worked fine for months, but as of yesterday has completely crapped out.

I have changed patch/9V cables multiple times, switched power supplies, switched outlets, tried each pedal and cable individually directly into my ValveTrain amp for Kemper. Everything works fine on its own, but when I put my fuzz faces in the effects loop of my Kemper I get a HEINOUS buzz and no signal. When I plug my fuzz face in and go straight to the amp, it works fine with little noise. If I remove the FuzzFace from the effects loop chain in the Kemper and go straight into the next pedal, the signal flow is great with minimal noise. Even my Big Muff is pretty quiet.

I ground lifted the send, return, main and monitor outputs to no avail. I have literally run out of ideas and I want to rip my eyeballs out. ?

I am using a Dunlop Volume X into my KPA Stage and when doing volume swells (after the stack) I am getting a noticeably uneven jump in volume from about heel to %25. I have calibrated the pedal every possible way that I can think of. Has anyone else had this issue? I can do very even volume swells on my other amps with the Volume X so I’m not sure what’s going on. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Hi, KPA beginner here, I can not for the life of me get my Volume X pedals to calibrate on my Kemper STAGE. It’s recognizing that the pedals are plugged in, but it is not getting signal to calibrate the pedals.

Using George L’s and coming out of the expression jack into the pedal inputs on the Kemper. I know I must be missing a step, but I can’t figure out what it is.

I bought a floor model (as in people had used it at the music store before I bought it) of the Kemper Stage and I am not sure if any of the factory rigs were deleted.. I was considering a fresh start with the factory reset, but I have since dialed in a few rigs I really like and I don't want to start from scratch again unless I am missing a decent amount of the factory rigs.

Does anyone know exactly how many rigs the Kemper STAGE is supposed to come with? Mine came with 288 but I'm not sure if that is the correct amount or not?

Kind of a silly question, but I figured I would throw it out there and see if anyone knew... Thank you!