Posts by theseliondots

So I've stated this at least once in every post I've made in this forum, but I've been swamped with work and have had very little time to crack open the potential of the Kemper Profiler, but here is something that I put together completely thru the Profiler and a little Orange speaker, Keyboard, Looper ect. . . recorded on my iPhone because I ain't got time for that. lol

a song

p.s. I can't recall which stock profile i had been using. I saved it as my own and did some tweaking

Probably a pretty basic question, but is it possible to set a Loop pedal in the chain or before or after as to elevate the Loop Controller wanting to copy the sound of the Dittos Loop?

Reason being is I’d like to be able to drop certain rhythm/percussion/keys with the Loop Controller while keeping other effects rolling on the Ditto.

If I’m brainstorming this correctly, I could effectively create more ‘parts’ or variation in my compositions.

Currently residing in a hotel room for work so don’t have any of my stuff readily available and just thinking about this.

Thanks.

Music Room

New to the Kemper for a good 3 weeks now. I'd been following a particular musician trying to figure out how she was creating her live performances, and couldn't find any interviews or anything referencing what she was doing. Watched a video and saw the Kemper chilling on stage and immediately looked into what this thing could do. I'm extremely pleased and I haven't even unlocked this things potential for my preferences - happy with my purchase and all the learning I've been doing. This is my little nook where I spent a lot of my time - this new piece of machinery has added to the insanity.

Okay. Been using my Kemper sparingly on the weekends fort he past 3 weeks (I work a lot) and I know I'm going to be a newbie with this stuff for a long while yet, but here I am this afternoon cutting the master/monitor volumes just so i can play thru my headphones. I set up my sound and loop how I want them and I go to turn the speaker/cabinet back on and I'm not getting any action from the volume controls.

Is this something I have to power down to do or is there another solution where I don't - seeing as how I don't really want to reproduce the loop I made?

Thanks in advance.

Just picked up the Kemper Profiler yesterday. Sat down with it and fooled around - very excited to delve deeper into what this thing can do. My first question as a Kemper noob is I want to know if it is possible to input both my guitar and keyboard and produce output through my cab (both at same time?). For example to be able to get a loop going and alternate between keys and guitar. If so, what connections do I need? Like I said, I'm quite new to this and slightly overwhelmed but a detailed breakdown would be appreciated.