Guitar/Keyboard Question

• Just picked up the Kemper Profiler yesterday. Sat down with it and fooled around - very excited to delve deeper into what this thing can do. My first question as a Kemper noob is I want to know if it is possible to input both my guitar and keyboard and produce output through my cab (both at same time?). For example to be able to get a loop going and alternate between keys and guitar. If so, what connections do I need? Like I said, I'm quite new to this and slightly overwhelmed but a detailed breakdown would be appreciated.

• i havent tried what you describe but I can think of a few ways to achieve something similar but none of them are totally hands free for live use.

first make sure the looper is inserted in the POST position so that the loop doesn’t get affected by any guitar amp/effects after it is recorded.

now with the keys plugged into the Return input and set the input in the INPUT menu (press and hold INPUT button) to Return. Play keys and record in looper.

now with the guitar plugged into the front input switch the input in the INPUt menu to Front and play guitar over the loop.

Another option would be to use a little mixer or A/B pedal in front on the KPA and just leave the KPA set to main input the whole time.