Performance mode fix

• I hope CKemper can fix the gain for pedal CC72 in Performance mode, Im on Operating System 2.0.1 Release and its not working right now. When I use a performance and go back to previous perform 1,2,3,4 or 5 it remember the last touch of the pedal gain. I dont want that, I want it to be how I saved it, It`s messy now. Everything else work great, thanks!

• If CC# 72 current value is ignored on patch change then what happens when you move the expression pedal after a patch change? My guess is that the gain would bump to the exp pedal value which might create a nasty spike in volume...not good. The fix is to have KPA CC assignments per patch. Right now its global. That would be more versatile but is a huge change.

bd

• So what we need is a midi foot controller that acts like the continuous Knob on the kemeper.

So who going to design one?

I really love the Idea of a foot controller for gain.

• foot controller for gain is working bether than using the volume knob on the guitar, if you have a hi gain profile and turn down the volume knob on your guitar you can get a great clear tone but you can not get rid of the noise. But turning down the gain on Kemper to 1 or 2 to get a clean sound is perfectly clean and clear, no noise at all.You have to have a digital amp to be able to do this,old tube amps dosent have this future. Exept some tube amps with midi,like the preampTriaxis. If you use Kemper in Browser mode, you can do this. Kemper works great in Browser mode with a foot controller in midi. Hmm! thinking, If the exp pedal input in the back of Kemper could assign to gain, maybe the problem would be solved in performance mode. :)

Edited 5 times, last by strengdal ().