Rig Names in performance mode slots

• Just started tweaking, but I've to say that perfomance mode + UNO4KEMPER + dual midi cable (bidirectional communication) works perfectly!
    Very useful for comparisons between different amps/settings without having to duplicate the original rig (good for testing integrity)

I just noticed that the 5 performance slot names are not updated, when I press "exit" to save the new settings (that use a different amp of course)
    Is it a known issue?

(temporary link to a display photo)
    https://docs.google.com/file/d…YBuKrelZrd3J1UndrZXc/edit

• With the pedalboard (Uno4Kemper) I selected the slot , that initially was blank, with a default rig selected ,then I browsed the rig I wanted, and made the custimization (another amp, and no cab emulation in this case), then I pressed "exit" to save.
    Note that the rig is correctly saved!
    Pushing the pedals the rig changes, as the main name displayed.
    Only in the little rig name slots is copied the previous rig used

Actually I used 'exit' to save becuase I understood from the manual addendum that this is the correct way to store the performance rigs.
    Honestly I browsed the manual only for the parts I was interested. Maybe I should have RTFM completely...
    It's a downside of the (fortunately) intuitive interface of KPA that lets you 'click and go' in no time.. :)

As pointed in another thread here in the forum, I didn't find a 'delete rig' option... my fault if I didn't read all the manuals, but in case would be useful...

Last thing: overall I mainly made a try-and-error session, but if needed I could retry and log in detail any move I do, for debugging purposes...

• Update:
    well... seems that everything works better if i use... the "store" button (how dummy am I?) :) :)

I remember that somewhere is mentioned that "exit" saves the presets, but evidently I was missing the meaning...
    Seems that "store" re-stores globally all the 5 presets bank, while I was focusing on the single slot...

Time to try some bank switching now...

• hmmm...

well... it seems that the slot name once it's assigned it's not overwritten when e.g. changing rig... the name remains the previous one, and I have to change it manually...
    ...oh, and even when pressing "store" ! :)

does anyone have similar problems?

• hmmm...

well... it seems that the slot name once it's assigned it's not overwritten when e.g. changing rig... the name remains the previous one, and I have to change it manually...
    ...oh, and even when pressing "store" ! :)

does anyone have similar problems?

If you select a rig from the browse pool the slot name will get the same name, if:

• the slot name was empty or "slot"
    • the slot name is the same as the previous rig name (means, you never changed the slot name and want it to match the rig name)
    • the previous rig was the "initialized rig".

If you edit the rig name, the slot name doesn't get updated (you might have named it "Chorus" etc.). To match it, you can edit the slot name in the "Arrange Slots" menu and copy the rig name to the slot name.

HTH
    Timo

• If you edit the rig name, the slot name doesn't get updated (you might have named it "Chorus" etc.). To match it, you can edit the slot name in the "Arrange Slots" menu and copy the rig name to the slot name.

HTH
    Timo

Ok, now I got it... it's by design. And makes sense.
    I'm experimenting with a soundside rig pool, and it was useful that all the long codenamed were updated while deciding what to choose.
    It' just a matter of getting accustomed...

thanks a lot
    it helped ;)