Behringer FCB1010 Pedal A -> Low Pass control

• Hello,

I want to control the kemper amp via the Behringer fcb1010. I like to use the expression pedal a to control a low pass. I use the low cut in stomp a.
    I tried to give the pedal the cc#17, 1st value 0, 2nd value 127 but nothing happend.
    Anybody a idea?

• All Wah Effects (and I assume you are talking about the "Wah Low Pass" effect here?) are controlled by cc#1. So it definitely should work!
    Have you used the regular Wah with your FCB successfully yet or is it the first time you are trying this? If yes you first might have to calibrate the pedals of your FCB.

Regards,
    Markus

• I think its the Wah Low Pass. When I press the Stomp A button 2 sec. and use the type knob its the second one (afer wah wah calld Low Pass.
    Maybe I do something wrong.
    I want to use the pedal on Bank 00, first switch, so I press the first switch -> press long on the down button -> press up button -> now the button 1, 8 and 9 are on. -> now I press short on the button 8 (EXP A) until it flashes .> press button up -> 01-> button up -> 0 -> button up -> 127 -> button up -> press long on button down -> ready
    Is that correct?