Kemper will have new user ,how chance password and username? SOLVED

• Hey

My kemper will have new user ,i will trade that amazing machine tommorrow. And my question is how ,that new owner can join in this forum and update forum and rig exchance forum. Because i was registered that kemper serial number in here ,whit my own user name and my forum profile in here. Can that new member registered that same kemper serial number twice or how he can do own profile in here? To get latest updates and users rig exchance profiles?

• The serial number is already taken, so he should contact support to re- register as the new owner. After that he'll be able to register again the unit, post in the private forums and download updates.

Hey

Thanks very much information. Can you give me that support email ,and what i must say for that new user what he must do or write in there support place? To get that work.

• Hey

My kemper will have new user ,i will trade that amazing machine tommorrow. And my question is how ,that new owner can join in this forum and update forum and rig exchance forum. Because i was registered that kemper serial number in here ,whit my own user name and my forum profile in here. Can that new member registered that same kemper serial number twice or how he can do own profile in here? To get latest updates and users rig exchance profiles?

Contact Kemper support using the 'Contact by Email' tab on the Kemper site Support section, give them the email you used to register the KPA - give them the serial number and ask them to un-register the KPA from your account so the new owner can register it.

• Hey

Okey what is easy way to do that new user account ,and that my old kemper serial number remove process? And can i do that ,whitout contact to support email? And must i delete my forum profile too? And how that process then works ,when i have remove that serial number ,and what that new user must do the get account in here forum and get all updates? And how he can put that serial number to her own account then?