Auxiliary Input does not work

• I want to plug a drumcomputer to the Auxiliary Input. In the Manual I read

Quote from Reference Manual 2.0 Page 9

When you have a Hardware Effects Loop active in your rig, or you are in Profiling Mode,
    then the Auxiliary Input will not work this way, since the inputs are needed for a different purpose.

But now here it is actually the other way round: when I activate the Loop I hear the drumcomputer nice as it should be, but when I deactivate it, all is silent no matter how much I turn up the control for Auxiliary Input in the Master Menue page 5. I even took the FX Loop completely out of the slot, but it didn't help.

Arggh - I can't find out what is wrong here.

www.audiosemantics.de
    I have been away for quite a while. A few years ago I sold my KPA and since then played my own small tube amp with a Bad Cat Unleash. Now I am back because the DI-profile that I made from my amp sounds very much convincing to me.

• Ah, yes. That is the problem. When I connect from the Main Outputs, it works fine.

Thank you so much!

:thumbup:

www.audiosemantics.de
    I have been away for quite a while. A few years ago I sold my KPA and since then played my own small tube amp with a Bad Cat Unleash. Now I am back because the DI-profile that I made from my amp sounds very much convincing to me.