Some old profiler bugs

• Would like to know if it's only my Kemper - or if you have the same problems.

1)
    About each 50 profile I create is VERY loud - when I reprofile it, all is fine

2)
    The return level in profile mode does not reset for a new profile.
    So if I profile e.g a clean profile (not this loud) then the profiler (automatically) boosts the signal (great) - the 'return level' is used for this.
    Unfortunately will this boost stay at this high level - and as soon as I try to profile again (a louder setting) I get an error messeage 'profiler clips' - as soon as I reset the 'return level' to 0 and profile again - all is fine.

The same is true in the opposite direction - loud setup sets the level very low (fine) - but as soon as I profile a lower level setup - I get the message 'volume to low' - when I set it to 0 and reprofile - all is fine.

Suggestion: Just reset the level to 0 after each profile procedure.

3)
    The KPA seam not to like a LesPaul and some clean profiles - (I tried two LesPauls) and for a lot of clean profiles (gain 0) do I get some nasty crackles - all levels are fine - and the crackles are gone as soon as I switch the amp block off.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• Just send some more explanation and profile samples to the support ...

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

• This is all fine.
    The Profiler does not provide a full automatic leveling.
    Obviously you are varying the amp level by a large amount ... too large.

About the profile coming out too loud: i have no explaination for this.
    We haven't experienced this yet, nor has another user, as far as I know.

Follow the manual to avoid a bad experience: set the return level roughly to the same perceived level as the present internal profile. This can be checked via the A/B switches.

• This is all fine.
    The Profiler does not provide a full automatic leveling.
    Obviously you are varying the amp level by a large amount ... too large.

About the profile coming out too loud: i have no explaination for this.
    We haven't experienced this yet, nor has another user, as far as I know.

Follow the manual to avoid a bad experience: set the return level roughly to the same perceived level as the present internal profile. This can be checked via the A/B switches.

Ok, I thought the KPA would do full automatic leveling by now - yes, the problem happens whenever I switch from clean to drive channel or drive to clean.
    If anybody else has this too - the 'fix' I found is to manually reset the level to '0' each time before profiling.
    And I thought this would be a good feature to let the KPA set it to '0' each time before profiling (the auto-level adjustment works then fine).

The loud profile was an 'old bug' happens a lot in the past - and there were many threads about it - I provided some loud profiles in the past - then was the bug fixes - all was fine before 2.0 (never happened here again).
    Since the last firmware is this old bug here again - happened many time here.
    I send such a profile to support.

I also send a clean profile to support which clips a lot with the LesPaul - but ALL clean profiles clip when I use the LesPaul (only with that guitar) and play very hard.
    As mentioned above all levels are fine (clean sense and distortion sense =0) - the only help (switch off the Amp block) - so I think the amp block starts to produce some distortion by this loud guitar even then drive is set to 0.