How to organize my live-sounds in performances ?

• Great forum, nice guys

I'm still a (bloody) beginner (got my KPA and my UNO4Kemper-Board two weeks ago), so here's my (maybe stupid) question.

I need 5 Amp-Sounds (clean, crunch-rhythm, crunch-lead, lead, heavy lead) all with reverb but without any stomps organized in one performance

I then need one Leslie-Sound, one tap-delay sound and one cool wah-Sound switchable to each of the amp sounds.

Here are my considerations how to organize this to my UNO4KEMPER board:

bank 1 buttons 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 for: clean, crunch-rhythm, crunch-lead, lead, heavy lead Ampsounds (I think, this should'nt be a problem, )

bank 1 button 6: rotary on/off

bank 1 button 7: rotary slow/fast

bank 1 button 8: free

bank 1 button 9: tap-delay

bank1 button 10/X: Tap (for delay)

pedal 1: wah (switched on by touch - if this ever is possible ???)

pedal 2: volume (and tuner on heel-position - which is default setting for the UNO4KEMPER)

Now here are my questions :

1. How can I program the presets for the rotary on/off and fast/slow and delay on different buttons

2. How can I program the wah to be automatically turned on/off by touching the pedal

Recommendations are highly appreciated.?(

Thanx in advance

Ralf

• The FCB switches 6-10 can only each be assigned to these Kemper effects.

Stomp A
    Stomp B
    Stomp C
    Stomp D
    Stomp X
    Mod
    Delay
    Reverb
    Rotary Slow/Fast
    Tap tempo
    Tuner

Read the Uno4Kemper manual on how to assign.

Manual

Edited once, last by troynova ().

• Thank you for your quick reply.

You are right and that's what I've known from the manual. But how can I manage, to play an amp sound (bank 1 to 5) and then push bank 6 (Stomp A) to add the leslie-sound and f.e. push bank 8 to add delay ?

I want to use the UNO-board to operate like my real effect-board in front of my amp. Is that possible?

And still my open question: How to program the wah-pedal to operate when pushed ?

Can anybody help?

• Yes you can setup to operate like your real effect-board in front of your amp.

Please Take the time to read the Kemper manual on how to assign effects to the stomps.

Press and hold any STOMP button to bring it into focus. If the stomp is active the display will change its
    color to match the effect. The soft knobs will display the parameters available to edit.
    There are two ways to choose a new effect: either turn the BROWSE knob to select a new local effect preset,
    or turn TYPE, to change the basic algorithm of the module.

• Another cool thing is you can set up all the effects the way you like them, then copy your setup to the next rig or performance. It's a great feature that I use all the time now.

I'm doing about the same thing as you with my performance mode and am still trying to find one final gain profile but it's illuding me for whatever reason...

• Another cool thing is you can set up all the effects the way you like them, then copy your setup to the next rig or performance. It's a great feature that I use all the time now.

You could also lock the efx sections, then recall rigs you want to apply them to and save as you go 8)