amp sound changing by itself

• Hey

I was recording for about 3.5 hours and the amp sound changed all by itself for no reason. I had not changed the settings or even touched the kemper and suddenly it changed to a really scooped sound that was different to the one i had been using. I turned it to another profile and back to the one that i was using and that fixed it at first but then it happened again and this trick did not work any more. I did not have an eq on and i tried changing leads and inputs and made sure the guitarist hadn't changed anything on the guitar and even turned it off and unplugged all the leads but none of these things worked. I have the kemper rack and i was wondering if anyone else has this problem. I'm not sure if it's a heating issue (not that there was much heat at all) or a faulty part. I have not had a chance to check it again now that it has been a few hours but still, it is not good that it happened at all, especially because i've only had it a week and this is the first project i've used it on.

If anyone has had similar problems or if there is a similar thread (I couldn't find one) please let me know

Thanks