Exporting rigs not working

• I downloaded some Bill Ruppert rigs. The Holdsworthy one etc.
    Half of the rigs produce no sound. So I'm thinking maybe I need the latest firmware for them to run. So before I install latest firmware to be safe I decide to back up all my rigs onto an empty 4Gb USB stick.
    After 3 or 4 mins the 'exporting rigs' progress bar is a third of the way across from the left hand side then has just stuck there !
    The rigs are only 4kb each. I would have thought they'd export in a minute. But the thing appears to have stalled.
    Update it's moving across to the right incredibly slowly.
    Why is it so slow to export rigs ?
    Why didn't Kemper install a proper USB interface so the Kemper can plug straight into a MAC or PC & look like just another disc drive in file manager ?

• - a backup should be way faster than an export, if you have a lot of rigs
    - I have a USB stick that has never correctly worked, while another one does

• 1265 rigs IS a lot of rigs, you really have to use backup instead of export

Backup : soft button "Internal Storage", then the button "Backup/Restore" is at the left of the screen, before the Import/Export button. If you don't have, maybe your OS is too old, but before an update, for allocated ans shared memory reasons you should have less than 1000 rigs...Search the forum for that, you will find some kind of explanations...

And yes, it's easy to update the firmware