Suhr Badger 30 and Budda Superdrive from Soundside.de

• Further proof Armins profiles are the best commercial ones. Really love the sound of the Badger, hopefully pick it up soon. Great playing

Any further info of your studio setup for this track? Guitars, plugins etc etc

• I like the suhr most. Did you modify the profile?

I never edit or modify Armin's profiles when In post my demos here. Sometimes I add some plugins: Native Instruments RC 24-reverb or/and delay, but never eq, compressor ect., that's all. The "Rusty Fingers"-rhythm guitars are absolutely dry and flat, on the lead-guitar there's a mono-delay. The "Deep Water"-guitars are also flat with some reverb on both guitars and stereo-delay on the lead-guitar.

Guitars used on "Rusty Fingers" (Suhr Badger 30): Fender '66 strat for rhythm and Tokai LP with Lindy Fralin P90's for lead (both bridge pickup). I used only one profile for both guitars, to get a clean sound in the middle-part I simply reduced the volume on the guitars.

Guitars on "Deep Water" (Budda Superdrive): PRS Mike Mushok baritone guitar (bridge PU / tremolo from Kemper) for rhythm and Fender '66 strat (neck PU) for lead, I used to (very similar) profiles.

I'm working with Cubase 7, RME Fireface 400 and Klein & Hummel monitors.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

Edited 4 times, last by guenterhaas ().