Need help with my midi guitar and kemper Rig!!

• I have a midi guitar. I just bought a kemper power rack, and looking to buy an axon ax 100 (which is a midi converter) and acess virus ti2 desktop synth for my live setup..

I need a midi foot controller to control the axon, the kemper, and the virus ti2. Recommend me a foot controller that i can change presets and ia's for the kemper. Would I need a midi router or something??

I've researched foot controllers and CAE rst 16, Liquid foot (long wait), mastermind gt (too pricey for me), ground control pro, etc. The one I'm currently lookin at though is the Rocktron midi raider. I like that the best so far if it would work.

Anyone know if i can run the virus's stereo outs to the kemper somehow and bypass the preamps and just get the poweramp from the kemper power rack, and still be able to control everything with a midi foot controller??

Bottom line, I just need a solution to run the access virus, axon, and kemper all at once and to be able to turn off/on everything and change presets. I seriously need to find a solution soon. Any suggestons?

Thanks

• Behringer FCB1010 can be set to send different messages on different channels and could control both the KPA and Virus simultaneously. I imagine the Virus output would be sent to the KPA Aux in if that is a feature which carried over from the Lunchbox.