Stand for Yamaha DXR 10?

• I'm looking for a simple but sturdy stand for my Yamaha DXR 10 for live stage use.
    It does not need to go very high and the smaller the foot print on stage the better.
    What are you guys using?

RC

• I'm looking for a simple but sturdy stand for my Yamaha DXR 10 for live stage use.
    It does not need to go very high and the smaller the foot print on stage the better.
    What are you guys using?

RC

Thats also top in my agenda! Maybe I´m giong to built something on my own. A wooden rack!?? :whistling:

• Monoprice has em cheap, though the hight adjustment seems to be about the same as others.

http://www.monoprice.com/Produ…=1&format=3#specification

If you wanted another idea, and were handy with materials, you could make a stand I was going to. Take a 412 rolling road case and slap a sheet of plywood on the bottom. Then get pipe the diameter to fit speaker, or two sizes with matching drilled holes if you want telescoping. You just need a base welded on the pipe with some holes to screw into the plywood and some paint. This seems like a bit of work but you end up with stands and a case for your speakers. Can even go one more step if your speakers have screw holes on top and make a plywood top and screw in top of speakers to have a wide top for the Kemper or other gear.