KPA goes silent 20 minutes after importing new profiles

• Has anyone else's Profiler done this? Mine did it today. I just bought the KPA this week brand new from Musician's Friend, and the first thing I did on Friday was upgrade the Firmware to the Official 2.1.0 release. Today I imported some old profiles that I created about 18 months ago, on Firmware 1.0.4 on a previous KPA. I was trying out each profile, and at the moment I moved to about the 30th profile, everything went silent. I tried new cables, speakers, guitar, and power amp. Nothing helped. Nothing came out of the headphone jack either, although the Tuner lights were flashing.

I shut down and restarted the KPA, and everything works fine now. Is this common after importing new profiles? Should I always reboot after importing new profiles? Or is this unrelated to the profile import, and likely to happen again (like at a gig)?

PRS Singlecuts
    Kemper PowerHead/Remote

Quote from skoczy

When you turn the knob on KPA, you wake up the captured souls of tube amps living inside.

Edited once, last by Desiato ().

• I read about this problem and now it happened to me. Lucky for me I saw that it said something about the volympedal. So I went in under the system button and found that the preset that shot down the sound had a setting that a volym pedal was engaged. When I turned it off the sound was back on again. So try that if it happens again...

• I have a ticket open with Kemper support to help me with sudden loss of volume and reduction of volume. I cannot seem to make it happen on demand and cannot connect this behavior to any specific user input.

• There have been a few posts related to sound shut off.

For me, this happened three times to me, and I correlated it to scrolling too fast through profiles when "Autoload" was ON.

Others confirmed they had similar issues, and they also believed fast profile changing with "Autoload" was the culprit.

Since this realization, I use "Autoload" sparingly, and switch slowly when it is on. Sound cutoff has not happened since then.