SPDIF: Reamping TWO Tracks at once

• Hi guys,
    I'm Kevin: a new Kemper user, bought the black lunchbox version yesterday!

First of all I'd like to say a big THANK YOU to everyone in this forum. I've been following this forum since this summer, and it answered a lot of questions I had about this product.

So far I can already say that this is the best purchase I've ever made: this little and cute Kemper is so awesome!
    I've recorded a clip and god, it sounds massive: https://soundcloud.com/patrick…an/kemper-can-do-mathcore
    It's extreme stuff, maybe some of you might not like it, but nonetheless it sounds huge and so "real" !

I understand how to reamp and I'm already doing it through SPDIF. No problem, the signal is great and identical to the original.

What I want to ask is:
    is it possible to reamp two separate DI tracks at once using SPDIF? I'm asking because it would be really handy to check how the whole mix sounds with the double tracked rhythm guitars and tweak the settings accordingly during monitoring/reamping. It also saves time!

If it can help, I have a Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 audio interface with Scarlett Mix Control.

Looking forward to your replies!

• Here's a workaround that's possible just for monitoring purposes. Slap a delay on one of the channels and make the guitar track sound stereo. It's not exactly the same, but cheaper than a 2nd KPA and for a quick shootout if a sound might fit your mix, that should do it.

• Thank you for all your replies!
    I guess I'm happy with a single Kemper ahahah

KoMa, yours is really a smart trick: will definitely try it! I understand it's not the same, but at least it will give me a better representation of how the sound works with the mix and be able to tweak it more efficiently.

Controll, I'm glad you liked the sound. It's a profile from "SACHA" that you can find on the Rig Exchange. Is called "5150 III TS", here's the download link: http://www.kemper-amps.com/api…dzLCkdKCHVqN7YzSr4X?.kipr
    I've only adjusted Bass, Mid, High and Presence to my preference (Presence is the key here) and switched on the Tubescreamer already included in the profile!

Remember also that a good tone comes from your hands in first place: if you want a tight, aggressive and punchy sound you have literally to pick tightly, aggressively and in a punchy way ^^

Happy to join the community :)