I broke the -600 mark!!!!

• Since owning my KPA, I've had between 800 & 900+ profiles at any given time on it.
    As I browse my profiles, I've gotten brutal about cutting them with a simple criteria...
    even if a profile sounds good, have I heard a similar one that sounds better?
    If so, it's out. If its unique or has some positive attributes that may be tweakable to a good sound later I keep it.

My goal is 200.

The beauty of this thing is all those profiles are on my computer if I ever need them.

• for me it was is some kind of relaxation and you will fell more free with only 100-200 profiles ....
    you can go back to 1.000 whenever you want , anyway ...

my new plan is to go down to 10 -20 profiles in say 120 rigs , and to master them up to perfection ....
    this is about 10 -20 of those with WOW ! factor :thumbup:

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• As a new Kpa owner this is the hardest and most daunting task. I went through hundreds of profiles and I am still learning how to use the machine. My goal is a few wow rigs too. This will take me months, maybe longer.

• my new plan is to go down to 10 -20 profiles in say 120 rigs , and to master them up to perfection ....
    this is about 10 -20 of those with WOW ! factor

I have the same kind of goal...But to achieve that, I'm waiting for a librarian software !
    In the meantime, I organize my rigs by amps and gain using the performance mode... 8)