Extracting Cabinets from profiles

• Correct me if I am wrong , but just because you have a full rig, doesn't automatically mean you have the Cabinet readily accessible, correct? If I load say a Soldano rig with a Soldano 2x12 cab as part of the rig, I have to "Save" that cabinet first before I can assign it to other rigs, yes?

• Correct me if I am wrong , but just because you have a full rig, doesn't automatically mean you have the Cabinet readily accessible, correct? If I load say a Soldano rig with a Soldano 2x12 cab as part of the rig, I have to "Save" that cabinet first before I can assign it to other rigs, yes?

You can do that, but you don't have to. Load any rig you want, press and hold the "cab" button; use the browse knob to browse through all the cabinet options you have (from all the profiles in your KPA). When you press and hold the "cab" button, make sure that you choose the option "from profiles" and not "local presets".

• You can do that, but you don't have to. Load any rig you want, press and hold the "cab" button; use the browse knob to browse through all the cabinet options you have (from all the profiles in your KPA). When you press and hold the "cab" button, make sure that you choose the option "from profiles" and not "local presets".

Ah that makes it a little easier! Thanks!

I am finding for live playing through a PA, sticking to one cab is making a world of difference.