Another Editor/Librarian Request

• I really like my KPA Rack.I've had it since it was first released.My way of working is helped immensely from an onscreen editor/librarian.
    I come from the 11R (still have)and the Axe 2 (sold) so I know the benefits of this type of set up.
    I just read back a bunch of pages and am not seeing any info recently so just throwing it up again for use users that really need this :)
    I'm actually considering reverting back to one of the other units I had....ease of use plays a big role in my selection.These units have lots of parameters and that requires (or allows for) endless tweaking...a mouse click is a dramatic time saver to a reach :)

• So, I'm searching for ways to edit these profiles/rigs, effects, et. all. Is there anything in this area that can help? it'd just make sense to have a means to interconnect with the computer, say maybe by the RJ45 in the back over a network or the USB..?? It'd make editing the Performances and Browsing way better and more studio integrated.

Anything you've got out there now, I'd love to know about.

Loving the Kemper for its amazingly accurate profiling... would just love for it have more integration into the work environment.

Gettin' funky up in here..