Behritones C5A or C50A?

• I hope to get some great input here. Don't judge me for my potential weapons of choice ;)

I need a so called "grot box". Well, I don't know whether I really need one, but Mike Senior (maybe you are familiar with his book "Mixing Secrets") strongly recommends one.
    I scanned the market. I found a few Auratone substitutes. Which play in different leagues... just regarding the price.

I found out that Behringers "Behritones" deliver a "good" quality for the price.

Now I just need to choose between the C50A or the C5A which have a different frequency response.

The C50A go from 90 Hz to 17 kHz with zero crossover phase distortion.
    The C5A from 150 Hz to 15 kHz

The question is not which of both replicate the Auratone frequency response (The C5A would win that challange), but what do I really need these days?

The Auratone was created to match the technology in those days. But technology has changed. TVs get more bass response then 35 years ago, but what about notebooks and cell phones? What would make more sense?

I thank you guys in advance. :)

Cheers

_Pepper

PS: Please don't say "just get the Avantones". Only if you have a good reason for that. Don't just bash the brand Behringer :)
    I definately do not want to spend 250€ on a grot box.