IS there a way to easily switch to editing a rig/profile in Performance mode?

• IS there a way to easily switch to editing a rig/profile in Performance mode? That's without switching back and forth between Performance and Browser modes.. Seems I'm scrolling around a lot in Browser mode to get to, and modify my rigs, tweak them and then back to Performance mode. And then it seems I'm having to reload the profile , i.e. change the profile to something else and then back to my modded profile...

Still looking but can't seem to find a way to just pull up the profile and mod the settings while in Performance mode.

Gettin' funky up in here..

• Ingolf, Thanks for the info. What I can't seem to find is a way to actually change a profiles settings in Performance mode. For instance, I have a profile and in slot 1 I want to the profile with Reverb and X on; slot 2 Rev, X, Mod, Delay and Slot 3 Efx 1, 2 & 3. I don't see a way to make those adjustments while in Performance mode; I have to go to Browse mode and create 3 different variations of the profile.. I've read both manuals but can't find any reference to editing profiles in performance mode.

Gettin' funky up in here..

• No, your just been thrown off by the different view, if you want to adjust the reverb or anything it's exactly the same in performance mode, just hit the appropriate soft button and edit away. This wil not effect your profile in browse mode.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.