Acoustic from an Electric Guitar, (Witch Piezo??)

• Hi guys,
    Im not an acoustic gutarist, I have an Acoustic Ibanez but I don't want to install Anything on it.
    it's the ''beach guitar'' and it's ok in this way but
    for the few time I had the need of an and acoustic sound, I use to play a Lp W/peizo.
    till now I tried a Shadow Bridge that Actually Do his Job.
    I consider this a Good Example of what I mean.
    so ..something like this WAS enought,..till NoW

I'm sad to say, That Piezo died the day next to this song recording So (iroincal considering the title) I Had to Change.
    Give me Your Suggests ..I'm open to any product.

Asking to my luithier ( that had tried a Slash Custom Shop..the one W/Fisherman)
    that could play like this in Live situation..jump at 1:24

he also told to give an eye atGhost Modular pickup system
    that I see Also Got a MIDI version as bridge PU!
    Well That Wuold Be Amazing but..just to listen Your on this.
    Many Thanks to All in advice!
    Cheers Angelo

• Ah Guys.. another ''trip'' that came in my mind..
    Is already there a PU / SYstem..Midi or Whatever that could be useble to Insatnply Create also a Transcipt / TABulate of What I'm playing?
    That would be Also Cool, Cause I can Write Music, I play Piano/Keybords and I know How to Write Music but tab guitar it's not so easy ..
    sometimes It's quite too much Laborious to write some kind of Guitar Solo parts
    any Help is Apprreciate
    Thanks

• WoW How Fast!..And Lots of Info!

ps I see Slash used GR55 to rec some parts of the Soundtrack of his 1st moove production!
    [Blocked Image: http://www.rolandus.com/images/community/insider/articles/2012-09-20_slash/03.jpg]
    I've never been too much in roland/boss products, in the end i just had the RC2 loop station.
    oh no well..also 2 years W/metalZone but it was a long time ago (W marshall VS30R my 1st combo ..and amp ever!)
    but as said ..now I'm open to anything.

Edited 2 times, last by Sollazzon: ..just Reminded Metal Zone! and also added img and link ().

• Fishman Tripleplay is now the fastest Guitar MIDI System available - but it uses a proprietary USB Receiver that requires a iPad, Mac,WinPC, or USB Host to MIDI adapter box - iConnectMIDI or Kenton

Man I Thank You So much, I had a look around and also talk to my liuthier that always reccomend me a ''Good, Satisfying solution to me''
    just to say...
    When I start thinking about Installing a Tremolo on My LP, the initial Idea was a very Aggressive One .. a Floyd Rose..
    but he say, ''wait, Why Don't You consider a diferent type?''
    even considering in terms of Work (his Work!?!) necessary behinde a foolish idea like that
    in the end we had a Bigsby on it and Looks also Much Better!
    I will be always in time to makes Huge hole for that if I will Really Need..
    I had in since 3 days and Seems Very Funny to Play..
    I need a bit of practise.. it's my first Tremolo Guitar..

Anyway.. Thanks a lot Because this time I was searching for a Piezo (just in case of some Acustic Sound)
    and you opend me a Word .. Amazing what this thing Can Do.. WoW!

And It's Wireless (love it) and I can Install it Without any Modification to my LPs
    I think I'll definitly go for a TriplePlay.
    Anyone Selling ??

:P

Edited 2 times, last by Sollazzon ().

• :P . no no.. to much investment Here in so much Lil Time..
    Well the fact is that I had a Godd (for me) sound..
    the clip above it's an example.

but it Died the Day Next to that record!
    And it was a bit frustrating because I was satisfy with My profile,, created for that ''qiute cheap'' Shadow Piezo.
    But Since I discover this (looks incredible.. and considerin a Good Piezo is Almost if not as expensive as triplePlay..
    I can move it from one Lp to another (they should Supply addittionals Clampers.. I should ask)

..well, there are too much things that brings me to that solution.
    I can't Resist?!? :P Well I must Resist due to Major 'Cau$€$ but.. I hope.. I'll go for that Soon!!

• in other words, now that I can see so far.. I can't Limit me with Just a Good Piezo for a Good Acoustic Feeling.
    I Suppose I Could get a sound at least as good as the old beloved shadow, but beside this there's the more interesting part to discover (and USE).
    it's more or less like KPA :D

• Personally, I've never loved that "gummy" piezo sound. I like better a magnetic pu or, best, a condenser+piezo like the LR Baggs Anthem installed on the new Lakewoods, revoutionary and one of the best products overall in its cathegory.
    Have you read on the October issue of Chitarre?
    A test here by Stefano Tavernese.