First gig AND first recording session with KPA this last weekend.

• The gig went great - only vocals thru PA so didn't get to check the full capacity of the KPA but it was loud enough thru a marshall straight 4 x 12 (16 ohm), altho it was almost all the way up on the master Volume! I will have to adjust the "power amp booster" a little more... easy to carry, easy to set up and dead quiet between songs. I'm just using the stock "KM - Dimisery" rig, with an EQ boost and bit o delay on solo's. We didn't get a sound check but I did record the show from with a handheld in the audience - the tones were good! The biggest compliment was nobody asked what happened to the previous lead guitar player... so I guess I passed the audition.

My pal had me over to do a quick demo Sunday - it was easy to go from main output of KPA into his system, flip thru a few stock presets ("Sabbath" ended up being used) and knock it out... his studio is on second floor so again so easy to carry, set up, tear down... his interest was piqued as he's sick of his Line 6 Pro.

My FCB1010 got delivered today and Uno4Kemper chip is on its way so looking forward to streamlining some more.... considering I've had the KPA for 10 days I think it's going pretty well. My unit does have a few dead pixels so I'll be swapping out for another when GC get it's order in... so I haven't messed around with all the profiling features or rig sharing, or gone deep into making my own rigs but looking forward to that, for sure.

Rock on!