Official Librarian/Editor

• They have confirmed that a librarian and other features are being worked on.
    There are plenty of examples showing that it's not wise for a company to give a release date. We kemper players will eventually get it in one of the frequent updates. In the meantime there are at least two good softwares for renaming and editing found on this forum that we can use with the kemper. :)

• It's insane to me that the same people behind Access (who make a GREAT software companion for their synths) haven't done the same for the Kemper yet, and haven't given any kind of indication as to when (even in general terms) we can expect it or what exactly it is.

Yes, it's not wise for a company to give a release date because then it is beholden to that release date. At the same time, it's really damn frustrating to have this awesome unit be a total pain in the ass to use when it comes to profile organization and naming/editing tag info on it.

I love my Kemper to death but my thumbs are getting reaaaally sick of twiddling with knobs constantly.