Rough from my upcoming EP-

• Thanks VERY much for checking it out guys, and for the the feedback too... Very helpful!

This mix is just a really quick thrown together, definitely needs a bunch of work on the mix. Once I get all the songs to this point I am going to step back and come at it with a fresh ear for the mix. Guitars are definitely too much, but i just finished them so I had them cranked. It definitely needs to be filled out, but I am not going to drive myself crazy either... Too many songs I want to record and not enough time, so they'll end up somewhat raw.

Nakedzen- I programmed the drums, Though it makes me happy that you think it could be real :D
    Tyler- I appreciate the offer Sir, I'll let you know!

Spotify, iTunes, Bandcamp, etc... Lugosi Smile

• I was actually hoping they'd be programmed since I really like how the cymbals sound. :D

Mind sharing what plugin?

Thanks again guys!

Everything is in Logic,
    The " normal" cymbals are the first version of Drumkit from Hell from so many years back, there is a fair bit of eq on them... If you want the exact settings I can get them for you
    The bells and hand drums are all from Logic/Ultrabeat
    The drums are a combination of DFH (original) and Slate (2. something I think)

Again, many thanks for the listens!

Spotify, iTunes, Bandcamp, etc... Lugosi Smile