Kemper with Roland AC60 (acoustic amp)

• Hey guys
    I've tried pluging my kemper in the aux in of the Roland AC 60 (it's an acoustic guitar amp)
    It sounded actually pretty good !
    Is there any risk I might damage the speakers if I crank up the volume ?

Do you think I could also plug in a bass guitar, or again will this damage the speakers ?

I know this is not in the same league as frfr speakers, but I'm kind of broke right now :S
    Does anibody else use an acoustic amp with the kemper?
    Thanks for your answers
    ++
    Matt

[Blocked Image: http://medias.audiofanzine.com/images/normal/roland-ac-60-301564.jpg]

• Use the line channel . Be sure to eq your main outs to reduce bass etc ... I wouldn't crank the volume on this kind of amp.

You should maybe use a compressor in the signal chain of your KPA to prevent high amplitude signal reach your amp.

• Hi
    Thanks for your answer.
    So you think I should use the mic/line channel? I thought using the aux in would be a better idea in order to bypass the Roland's preamp.
    Thanks again.

• Talking about pure guitar sounds, combo amps are usually designed so that it's nearly impossible to break something. I'm not sure about bass, but with a guitar you can crank it. As for bass, it's just that the cone has not been designed (nor tested) to go full steam with bass frequencies, but in normal use there should not be problems.

I'd not mind about compressing the signal, acoustic peaks can be much more violent than distorted ones

:)