Date and time never correct

• Hello Forum

I have a new KPA but the time /clock is not running on time
    The time is never correct and it runs too fast ( about one hour in 24 hours )

Can I callibrate it perhaps ?
    What could be the problem

Greatings
    Dorrus

Edited 5 times, last by Dorrus ().

• Just did, hope it can be fixed without repare, I'm totaly adicted to my Kemper and can't miss it for a day :love:
    Mine don't reset with power off but it runs to fast all the time, also when the power is turned on...

• I've mailed a movie of my problem to the Kemper helpdesk about my clock that runs to fast.
    Just find out that the time clock is skipping the numbers/seconds 1 - 4 - 7 -13 -19 - 25 - 31 - 37 - 43 - 49 and 55
    That's why a full minute takes less than the usual 60 seconds and the clock is running to fast..... :(
    If I have more news I'll post it here.
    greatings Dorrus

Edited 2 times, last by Dorrus ().

• Its back to Kemper for repare, the quartz clock is defective
    Hope it doesn't take long to fix it, I bought it just a month ago and while I'm without it for only one day, I'm missing it allready ! :cursing: :(

Edited 5 times, last by Dorrus ().

• Still without my Kemper and not so happy anymore.
    I mailed to Kemper and they mailed me back that, "there service center has a typical turn-around-time of one week max."
    Its almost three weeks ago now.
    hope it doesnt take another week... . :cursing:
    Talked to my shop/dealer and he told me that the Kemper service centre is waiting for spare parts to fix my KPA.
    Can you imagine, I have to play on my Bogner XTC 20th anniversary and I'm not happy with that amp, course I rather play my Kemper.... :wacko:

Edited 7 times, last by Dorrus ().

• Guess if you really - I mean really - urgently need the correct time in your KPA it's worth the wait, or not?
    What about the preamp-functionality of your sleep-timer?
    :D

(Sorry, but I own a KPA for over a year and I never looked for the clock, it's functionality or a time-/date-signature of a rig (not even for the rigs I did) - I can't imagine the clock's importance ...)

• That's not the point Cube,
    I paid 2080 euro's for it and I think it has to be o.k nothing more nothing less.
    if its good it has to be said, but when its not o.k is has to be told to, we are all grownups.
    I love this unit and think its fantastic, not only for the sound but also for the small weight.
    My back is very bad and thats whas a big issue for me to bye the KPA.
    I whas told that is would take a week and perhaps two to fix it so I brought it in,but till now 3 weeks are gone and I'm moving my heavy Tube amp up and down the stairs.
    Some people don't mind a broken clock and some do, like some don't mind broken leds and some do,
    I want it to be 100% O.K.
    if I didn't mind the quality that much I might as well bought me a Axe or so... ;)

Edited 3 times, last by Dorrus ().

• You are 100% right, that you want your Profiler without issues. Don't worry to much about jokes being made, I'm pretty sure it's all in good spirit here. Nobody thinks you're going to use your Profiler as a wrist watch just because of the nice leather strap and the built-in clock. I would hate to wait a couple of weeks as well, patience is a tough challenge. ;)