Revenge of the crackling/buzzing sound

• I had the Same Problem with crankling buzz hum
    If solved the Problem with 80%
    My advice: Noise Gate 2:1 thereshold 3,8
    Maybe it. Works

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• Very happy to receive my Kemper today, but unfortunately very disappointed after 30 minutes of use, due to crackling noises playing notes or chords. tried changing headphones, guitar cables, guitars, to no avail. Switched the unit off for 30 minutes, switched back on and was fine for about 10 minutes then started again. This problem happens on all rigs. Anyway signed up to this forum and found another member has exactly the same problem, his last post on the subject mentioned a possible hardware problem. Question is how do i contact support, for this matter ?, there is a support tab on the site, but it's just a feedback/contact us email address. X( X(

• Very happy to receive my Kemper today, but unfortunately very disappointed after 30 minutes of use, due to crackling noises playing notes or chords. tried changing headphones, guitar cables, guitars, to no avail. Switched the unit off for 30 minutes, switched back on and was fine for about 10 minutes then started again. This problem happens on all rigs. Anyway signed up to this forum and found another member has exactly the same problem, his last post on the subject mentioned a possible hardware problem. Question is how do i contact support, for this matter ?, there is a support tab on the site, but it's just a feedback/contact us email address. X( X(

The 'contact us' tab is the support.

Another thing to do while you wait for support to reply -
    lower the master volume. The KPA is very loud and a master volume of 7.0 or below could solve it if your input can't handle it.

"But dignity is difficult to maintain
    stamina requires constant upkeep
    repetition is boring
    and you pay for grace."

• The 'contact us' tab is the support.

Another thing to do while you wait for support to reply -
    lower the master volume. The KPA is very loud and a master volume of 7.0 or below could solve it if your input can't handle it.

Don't get me wrong, what i did try, i loved, a few nice cleans, and a great setzer profile that i downloaded, it's just that when the crackling started it become very annoying. I did have the master volume down on 3-4. I'll check it out more on the weekend, and then e-mail the 'contact us'. thanks for the reply