Istomp In Kemper Loop Question

• Anyone using additional effects and stomps from Digitech's istomp and / or Zoom's MS boxes, etc ? Digitech allowed ( and maybe still going on ) all the istomp pedals except one , to be downloaded free. They were charging for them but there was an IOS issue that had caused problems. I understand they are doing this partially because of the headahces caused by the IOS change.

Anyway, I downloaded them all onto my ipad. I was wondering if anyone has tried them in the loop with the Kemper. This way I will know if it's worth going out to buy one hardware Pedal .... 8o

• Zoom MS-70CDR here.

Hey InGolf , are you going to leave me hanging like that :D

So I was also looking at the Zoom products as well, and trying to get a feel for the overdrives and distortions before the amp, and of course the other effects after. I assume they are working well ?

Are you going thru power amp and cab or Powered Speakers ?

It's not that I don't like the internal KPA stomps and effects, but to have that many more options would really be cool ( as long as it held to my Kemper standards 8) )

Any info would be great !

Thanks

• Ok here's Yngwie...:)

Sorry to be late. The MS-70CDR only has modulation, delay and reverb models.
    Therefore: I use it in the loop. (and only sometimes when I feel like it and need Special FX)
    I also have a MS-50G as a backup for the profiler (which has compressors and distortion).
    Haven't felt the need to try it in front of the KPA yet.

• Ok here's Yngwie...:)

Sorry to be late. The MS-70CDR only has modulation, delay and reverb models.
    Therefore: I use it in the loop. (and only sometimes when I feel like it and need Special FX)
    I also have a MS-50G as a backup for the profiler (which has compressors and distortion).
    Haven't felt the need to try it in front of the KPA yet.

Ahh... I see... Ok, thanks for the feedback.

I may get the Digitech pedal and try it out for various effects as well . Since it only the cost of the pedal hardware, I can just download the various stomps and try them out. There are over 40 of them from a range of reverbs, delays, chorus, tremolo , over drives distortions, etc. Might be fun !

Thanks !