Editor

• Hello , I wanted to do only thoughts about the company Kemper . First, it seems really strange that it takes so long to produce an editor / librarian that allows us to manage in a convenient all these sounds of this amazing technology makes available to us . It is possible that in 2013 where the computer will not be able to do all true something like this from a company that has marketed such an innovative product . What I think is that this company has "invented" an absolutely extraordinary but has left out of things a lot easier to do, but absolutely necessary . For me also the product itself is "fragile" or perhaps has yet to grow given the constant complaints about burnt LED and other things which make me think of " broken youth ." I myself have had problems but fortunately the importer has changed me of his own free will. It ' also possible that I can listen to the show before having to load them directly from the USB stick into a product with a technology so great?Second thing: they had talked about the output of the pedal before year-end and now I read that if it will not be ready before the first quarter of next year! I seem to have stopped a little, and a little consideration about the pedal: it as seen in the forum without pedals it seems to me a mistake personally and I hope it is not so!
    That said are the happy owner of an amazing product with a few things that could be even more strordinario! Sorry for the outburst but the intention only meant to be constructive so that this product can be improved further. :) ;(

• I'm not a member of Kemper crew. Having said this, I appreciate your enthusiasm and share many of your concerns. But can't see how your post can actually "construct" anything. Your concerns have already been discussed among users.

Things are what they are, Kemper have made some strategical choices that are what they are, and nothing can be done about a faulty batch of components which are causing the LEDs issue if not fixing the issue.

You have the right to complain tho!, and this is what you did :D

• Wow. Nothing against the OP, but with all due respect I find it a bit bold to open the umpteenth editor thread, voicing (of course valid) concerns and wishes that have been voiced so many times before.
    But I hope you feel better now. :)
    I'm writing this without any hostility.

• Ingolf

I wish you were my ZEN-Master. 8)

It is hard to stay away from negative thoughts/emotions when people won't stop bitching and complaining about things that are already taken care of professionally behind closed doors and that are also way beyond their control;
    even more so, when again and again relatively inactive users, feel the urge to enter the spotlight and post what has been posted all over this place again, and again, ... and again.

How many useless missing editor complaint threads will we end up with?

90% of the game is half-mental.

• I guess the "Old Guard" here should go back to the good old Internet habits, when the first answer to a newby was "RTFM", the second "search the forum before writing anything", and the third "Google is your friend" LOL

On a more serious note, this seems to be the norm nowadays. Socials have definitely (and definitively) changed our approach to the Net. When I was younger we paid any attention to not waste other people's time in forums, while now chats in themselves seem to have become the thing we all are here for.

They're selling us "the freedom" and "the power" (Web 2.0-3.0), and we're buying it. Another form of "democracy". But I'm digressing here.

A change in perspective, indeed.

• gianfranco

I know it's "old school", but "rtfm" and "use the search button" come to my mind quite often these days.
    A few more pinned topics might be of help too - not to mention the WikPa :thumbup:
    (though I preferred your pdf)

Hendrik

90% of the game is half-mental.

• Thanks Hendrik for your kind words :)

TBH I preferred the wiKPA too (as opposite to wikpa.org), maybe because my generation is more keen to read (write) books than sites. But when the site was up I just had no motivation for continuing the work, while this might have had no sense and might have been misinterpreted instead. No reason for creating "parties", was it? :thumbup:

In the specific of your observations, the free-chats attitude I was mentioning is one of the reasons why people prefer to ask questions rather than documenting themselves. Actually, wikpa.org is IMO by far underestimated and underused ATM.

:)

• Wow. Nothing against the OP, but with all due respect I find it a bit bold to open the umpteenth editor thread, voicing (of course valid) concerns and wishes that have been voiced so many times before.
    But I hope you feel better now. :)
    I'm writing this without any hostility.

+1