behringer fcb1010 with uno4kemper expression pedals crazy to me¡¡¡¡

• Hello all the people¡¡¡¡

i want to put in one rig in my behringer with uno4kemper the wha in one expression pedal,and in the other pedal(volume) pitch.

Is possible¿???

In the configuration of uno you can change the possitions of the wha and volume pedal,and in the kemper in the system menu i can put "pitch to wah pedal",but i can´t put pitch to volumen pedal.

I don´t use volumen pedal,and one expression pedal is missing for me,and to take in one song wah and pitch together is good for me(and for tom morello :D ),because if i can´t put together i have to change rig for the pitch pedal :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: thanks¡¡¡¡¡¡

• Let me say: Using Wah and Pitch simultaneously and not needing a Volume pedal is at least not mainstream. 8)

UnO4Kemper follows the philosophy of limiting footcontroller configuration to an absolute minimum, which can theoretically limit flexibility. On the other hand configuring an of-the-shelf FCB1010 could be a nightmare. You can find MIDI boards including a standard Behringer, which offer that flexibility. Wah can be controlled via MIDI CC #1, Pitch via CC # 4.

But why can't you use the Profiler function 'WahPedal to Pitch'? One pedal will do both even simultaneously except you are used to control Wah with one foot and Pitch with the other at the same time.

You probably want to tune your guitar once in a while. When you turn the volume pedal down to 0 it will activate the Tuner and display status in the Behringer display. Now you can tune while the sound is muted. I guess, a volume pedal is useful.