Journey Cover Vid (Stone in Love) Kemper

• I have really been inspired by Neal Schon's playing the last few weeks. His sense of melody and phrasing has motivated me to elevate my ability to feel what I play. Thought I would do a quick cover this afternoon of one of my favorite Neal Schon moments. Obviously I didn't play it note for note as I try to do most things I play with my style. I mainly try to keep the main themes at play.

Either way, hope you enjoy it!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Love it great stuff :thumbup:
    Schon is definitely my favourite player of all time, I love his playing in the early days of Journey. ;)

+1 :thumbup:
    Whole Journey is one of my all time favourite bands and it's a great pity that they devided with Steve Perry. Good singers after him but all of them did not reach his voice ...

Gibson your sound and playing is really inspiring. :)

• This is excellent stuff!

Great tone, great playing.
    You could do a gig with just this one Profile.
    Is the one of Andy's free 1987X Profiles or a bought one?

This is a modified version of the "lead" profile from the 1987x set under Amps Pack 2 on the Amp Factory website.

• Thanks for the nice comments all. When I started going to forums over 10 years ago I was a Gibson player. In the past 4 years I have become obsessed with Tom's guitars. I still love a good Les Paul but Anderson guitars just fit me. I have custom ordered all of them and they are exactly what I want. Love them!

• I've been loving Journey for ever although it's not known band here in Poland. So sorry.
    Heard them first time shortly after releasing 'infinity' and fell in love immediately. Neal? One of my main influencies past Eddie and Luke :D