Deleting 1 rig

• Hi-de-hi Kempers
    I hope I haven't missed this anywhere in the forum or on the net and apologise if I have but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Is it possible to delete 1 rig from the Kemper without creating a backup, removing it on the PC and then restoring the backup. When I download a few rigs and add them to my Kemper I play around with them and then I would like to delete ones I don't like and keep the rest but I cannot find a way to do this. I used to add everything I liked to favourites and then I could delete the rest but this means having hundreds of favourites which in my opinion is not the idea of favourites and also it means so many button presses every time I load a batch of profiles.

Anyone know how or have any idea of a different way I have not thought of, much appreciated :)

• nakedzen

Thanks, I give that a try, if it is that simple I must get new glasses :D

Δεν μπορώ να διδάξω σε κανέναν τίποτα. Μπορώ μόνο να τους
    κάνω να σκεφτούν!" - Σωκράτης

• :wacko: oops I found it where you said it would be. I can't believe I didn't see this before. Should have gone to specsavers.

• Welcome to both :)

Well, IMO the most intuitive and ergonomic solution is to at least read the basic manual :D
    Your experience with the Profiler will become more satisfactory for sure :thumbup:

[I'd also read the second manual and the wiKPA (see my sig.) ;D]