Crunch tones for a Strat

• Still don't get where i can simulate this sound. There has to be a way to use the KPA's internal compressor?
    Can someone point in the right way?

Andi, i have read your post ten times and have understood much of it 8o ! I have recorded with your redplate here .
    The good news: The mix itself has become better, because i understand LPFs and HPFs now! thx for that.
    The bad news: the redplate still sounds crunchy and not at all similiar to the vid. :thumbdown:
    i will upgrade my cubase this week to 7.5 which comes with good compressors and reverb, i hope.

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• little_harry:
    same with my kemper. Only the LSS profiles are not found on the usb stick!?
    Could somebody repost the theese profiles here? Should be ok, they are on the RE. Thanks!

Hey FlexGuitar,

Have you managed to load the LSS profiles in your KPA? I picked them up on the RE, and they loaded just fine.

But I have to mention that sometimes, my KPA will say there are no "importable" rigs on the inserted USB stick... is this your case? I've had to go to as far as reformatting the USB stick to fix this, after re-inserting it, re-copying the rigs to the "shared" folder, rebooting the KPA.

• Have you managed to load the LSS profiles in your KPA? I picked them up on the RE, and they loaded just fine.

But I have to mention that sometimes, my KPA will say there are no "importable" rigs on the inserted USB stick... is this your case? I've had to go to as far as reformatting the USB stick to fix this, after re-inserting it, re-copying the rigs to the "shared" folder, rebooting the KPA.

No I have not manage to load the LSS profiles... I don't think I get any error messages it just states that it did not find any profiles. I will try to reformat the usb. Thanks for sharing tips :)