Cyber Monday Rebate?

• Hi You All,
    I've just downloaded the Form to Request the rebate ''Please fill in the PDF voucher request '' as Detailed on Site'

meanwhile, I'm Asking: Is there an Additive Rebate if purchasing Today a Brand New Powerd version (BLACK KPA Powered Original Shape in My will) ?
    Just asking 'cause I've been informed by an e-mail that today the World Celebrate a sort of 'Discount Day Remebrance' so
    wandering if possible to Save Even More Money Today W/myNewKPA Purchase Order.

Thanks
    Angelo

PS (@staffs/service)
    Got an Error/Fail when/if I try to reach Forum From WebSite:
    click on comunity---->
    https://static.dreamsadnetwork…kemper-amps.com/sharerigs
    Impossible to Find ''www.kemper-amps.com'' ?? Well hope it helps in order to be fixed

• :) hè. well, honest, I don't know exactly what I've wrote..(I mean, I don't really know how anyone outhere will get the message letterally, wrote in that way, )
    it was just a way to say, I mean, today seems someone use to do a lot of discount on their tech devices..
    I've just Asked in a colourite way, I beg my pardon if Those Words , written in that way, may mean something different.

anyway foget about it:

now I've just to be Decided and firm on the RackVsOriginal matter.
    I've already changed the idea 7 times in a few hours. Damn KPA Questions!?!?! To Rack or Not to Rack! ;)
    I Know I already have some good pages to read on it! but quickly Your Opinion ??

Thanks Guys! :D

• :) HEY You said the Big Bro : 1984, 94, 2004, 2014--- almost 30 years :|
    they call it DI-STO-PI-A
    Ain't it based in a true story?? 8|8o:thumbup:
    cheers GRanfranco! :P ...not going to talk of politic , -tician, or allegory..and so on.

Anyway I'm waiting for the CODE'' or somthing Valid to Order on Line...Just to partially back to Topic :thumbup:
    And,
    I've Defnitely decided for a Rack Version!..in Black, Yep!,, Congratsz! Sollazzon!! '!! Thanks Thanks!! :D:D
    :thumbup: (how stuipd I could be to Congrat Pubblcly Myself!) ahhaha

• hey GranFranco...()
    You Know What?.. It Seems the Guys @KPA are a Lot BuisYer Than Me..: I Can't Wait To Spend My Money ( save Some Money)
    ..But it Seems We Got Some Problem W/www.KPASite Registration..
    I've Registred My F' Amp 3 times and Still Waiting for a Confirmation Of My Ticket!..Well..
    It's A Really Good Thing I've Been Informed by 'the Staff @KPA' that I can have the Same Rebate even if Times Will (regularly runs) Too Fast to 2K14.
    Not A Huge Issue IN the End!..
    Keep On (hard Working )RnR Kemper!.. I'll Wait!|
    Have nice F Christmast ! (to You All..of course, not just At Kemper Employees)
    Angelo ^^