Fender Mustang III v2

• Oh my goodness, today I made a big mistake!
    I setup the Fender Mustang III v2 and played a little bit to get used to it and tweak a few sounds. So far so good.
    Then, out of curiosity, I setup the Profiler and the Yamaha DXR10 as well and played them a bit.
    Now, how the hell can I forget the amazing tone of the Profiler and the DXR10 to enjoy the Mustang? 8|
    Seriously, I shouldn't have done that direct comparison!
    Even a Zoom G3 connected to the Yamaha DXR10 sounds way better than the Mustang. I'm lost, I'm stuck, I've created a big mess in my brain.

Ok, the positive side of things: I'm just so happy and amazed every single day that I own a Profiler (and the DXR10), even after 1 year.
    Just sad, that there's no small and cheaper version of the Profiler so more people can enjoy all this fun.

And now, after all this whining: Back to thinking about what to take to Nepal. Tough decision, again.

Cheers,
    Martin

• Just a quick report from Nepal. I took the Fender Mustang III v2 and everything's fine here, the boy is happy and smiling all day long. The amp does a great job so far. We're having a blast. Thanks to all who helped me to decide! :thumbup:

Of course, I'm missing my Profiler every single day here. But there must be something I'm looking forward to when I have to return back home, right? :) Maybe I'll take it with me next time again.

Cheers and namaste from Kathmandu,
    Martin

• Hi Martin,

good to hear your Nepalese friend likes the Mustang. Get back well and enjoy rejoining with your Profiler!

"Nepali" ^^

Finally back from Nepal. Had a great time.
    Now sitting at home waiting for my lunchbox to return from LED repair. Boy, do I miss it!

You chose a good time to send it for repair, unfortunate it hasn't returned yet,