Wah/Volume Pedal action

• I am looking for a pedal that can work the wah and volume side of the KPA. I am using a Ground COntrol Pro for midi changes but would like to be able to control the way FX and volume level. Does anyone have any suggestions. I will not say that money is flowing freely but I will say you get what you pay for, if I need to continue saving for something that is better than all the rest then I will. I don't want to have to buy something twice.

Thanks everyone in advance.

Mojo :thumbup:

:thumbup: "A single note can be short lived but a melody will last a life time." Paul Muller

• I have the Kemper pedal from mission engineering. It does a good job. I had to take out the extra pad it ships with so the toe switch can be engaged, but aside from that, it works fine. I got the one that is not spring loaded so I can keep a cocked Wah if I need it.

• I will check the Kemper site, do you remember where you bought it? Are you using this for strictly way or volume or both? Do you using the one pedal for both or do you have a separate for each? Also, do you use the pedal inputs 1 and 2 and the back for hooking it up?

:thumbup: "A single note can be short lived but a melody will last a life time." Paul Muller

• Hey Jerry, How do you think the overall sound is…are you happy with the performance of the pedal? Is it worth the money or does a simple way pedal do the trick?