rigs not loading in performance mode

• hey everyone,
    first post. new to the Kemper family, coming over from Axe-Fx. digging the Kemper in comparison. im in it for the cleans- jazz tones.

i have an issue: in performance mode i have loaded my rigs into the slots but when i select them it only loads the "initialised rig".

any help is appreciated.

thanks,
    Kurt

• More info required there, it could be either the lock rig name paradigm, or the unfixed bug in performance mode, or your software isn't up to date..

1. If you change a rig in a performance mode slot, it retains the existing rigs name. A bad design, as you would get better functionality by locking the slot name AFTER you have renamed it (to verse/chorus or similar, that's the motive for locking it, changing rigs doesn't change the intended slot name)...really annoying to have to go into rearrange slots every time you change rigs to get the correct name for the rig.

2. There's a bug identified previously by me and others where loading new rigs into empty slots would create a 'initialized rig' named slot by the 3rd or 4th slot...Timo was looking into that last I heard. I think from memory the correct rig's sound was loaded though, just the name was wrong IIRC.

3. Make sure you are on the latest software update, performance mode is relatively new.

Hope that helps some.