Mesa Triple Rectifier profile

• It was a pleasure. I'll see what I can do with the other profiles you sent me.

Sure thing. I actually think that the R5 profile sounds the best with your setup. I think that it interesting because the R8 sounds the best with my playing. Different tones for different hands I guess. Keep on rocking! :thumbup:

• I did my own statistic on these free profiles. So far on the rig exchange after 36 votes the profiles are at about a 4.7 out of 5.0. I really like that number but I'm also looking to gain more feedback. So I want to ask everyone who has downloaded these free rigs; Do you have any suggestions as to what you would like to see improved? This added feedback could be implemented into an update or something more. I know I can't please everybody but I want to try my best to give you all what you want. I'm open to all suggestions.

Thank you,
    Shain

• I've bought your commercial pack without hesitation after hearing a few clips, I'll be sure to try them out and tweak them tomorrow morning (don't have a recording studio, so folks are not really fond of cranked monitors after 10:00 PM actually, heh) and try tweaking them further into my liking. I don't really have the time to try them in an all-out mix due to being encumbered by finals and projects at the moment, but hell, from what I've heard so far I think the profiles sound definitely like a pro-album grade Triple Recto tone to me, the best one I've ever heard yet. Even better than some 2ch 90's Tri Rec profiles I have at the moment.

• I've bought Shain's packs and they are very good. I've had mixed results on the metal packs I've bought (amp factory, sonic underground, uber profiles) Shain's have a great tone to begin with and need little to no tweaking, unlike most of the others I've bought.

To be fair I've liked at least one amp from every pack I've bought regardless of the company. I've just been using Shain's more than anything else lately.

• Kuntekin - I must have missed your post on here somehow.
    Thanks a lot, I've always wanted to try some of the old Rackto and 2ch Rectos from the 90's. If what you say is true, then I'm glad that I got a good pick of the newer rectifiers. I don't remember if I mentioned it on here but it is a '04 3 channel Triple Rectifier. I know all to well how you feel with projects and finals and stuff... It gets a bit hectic when you want to record your own stuff or make profiles and you have work and/or finals to complete as well as reamping and stuff like that. I hope you found the time to check out the profiles and tweak them to your liking.

Sledge139 - That is awesome to hear. Some profiles that I've played from other users require little to no tweaking. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with the quality of the profile or refinement. It could just be because of the gear used to make the profile is similar to the gear that you are playing through. Regardless, I am very happy to hear that you've had great results with these profiles. Keep on rockin!