Thinking about buying a Kemper, just a few questions

• OK, I'm thinking about buying a Kemper.. I'm just a home noodler, but I love the idea of all the amp models \ cabs. Just a few questions before I take the plunge.

Is there any 'lag' between what you play and what you hear? I've played thru some 'modeling' gear that has had lag and I hated it.

Some tube amps have what I call 'natural modulation'.. It's almost like a very slight chorus, and I LOVE it.. does the Kemper preserve these qualities? ( i know alot depends on how it was profiled. assume here it was done right)

How 'touch responsive' are the Kempers? I've played a long time, and alot of my sound and 'technique' comes from my picking hand, is this reflected while playing the Kemper?

Can't wait to hear your responses!

-rich

• Is there any 'lag' between what you play and what you hear?

The Profiler's latency is exactly the same like you stepping 1m (3ft) further back from your monitor. I guess you don't care about a specific distance from your monitors, a 3ms latency can't really be felt.

How 'touch responsive' are the Kempers? I've played a long time, and alot of my sound and 'technique' comes from my picking hand, is this reflected while playing the Kemper?

Absolutely yes, no doubt about that! :)

Don't exactly understand what you mean by "natural modulation". If you mean the feel of the tubes, then expect to be blown away by the Profiler.

Cheers,
    Martin