Memory Man-ish Delay Settings and or/Worship Pads effect settings/rigs?

• Not really a fan of this style of playing, but I have a client coming in all week, and they like those tones.

Anyone have any good profiles/effect settings that I can try?

I've got some outboard effects, but really would like to just save some patches in the Kemper for recall..

Thanks!

Todd
    [email protected]

• Okay, I just saw your post and by now it's probably too late. However..... I've got one great patch to recommend, though it's from The Amp Factory and therefore costs about 8 USD: Get the "Divide by 13" profiles from his Amp Pack #2. There's a profile called something like TAF D/13 Atmospheric Clean.

I use it in a Praise & Worship setting with good results. It probably fits the need you're describing.

• Joptunes, The swell pad sounds great! yah, that is the type of stuff ....that and Memory man modulated delay type stuff that stays mostly out of the way...

Sigmundc, I'll look thru my TAF profiles and see if I have the Divided by 13's...I have a few of them, but don't remember coming across that one..

Joptunes, is that patch on the exchange? :)

t.

• No it's not, but I referenced the TAF one as a starting point and then changed the amp and the FX block slightly.

In essence it's a clean amp or just on the edge of breakup.
    I put a flanger right after the amp, at about 20% mix. Pick your favorite flanger setting.
    Then a chromatic pitch in the next FX block. Set 1 voice at +12 for an octave up, the second voice at -12 for an octave down.
    Then adjust the balance of the two, I think mine was set about -4 to get more of the upper octave. Mix at about 20% and ducking at about +2 so the octave come in after the original attack.
    Delay was a basic delay, 3/16 and 5/16, mix at 45% and feedback around 33%
    Hall verb, mix at about 40%, and time at 8.5

Then adjust to taste. The flanger gives it a bit of hair as the volume increases.

Hope that helps.
    Sean