Namm 2014 Line 6 Amplifi / Mission Engineering Gemini

• How did you go out of the Kemper into the Amplifi. That was the problem we were having. Outside of trying to connect the Kemper I felt it sounded good and would be fun. The tone matching was pretty neat, but I was really trying to get the Kemper to use just the speaker system and couldn't get it to sound right.

"More Guitar in the Monitors" :thumbup:

• How did you go out of the Kemper into the Amplifi. That was the problem we were having. Outside of trying to connect the Kemper I felt it sounded good and would be fun. The tone matching was pretty neat, but I was really trying to get the Kemper to use just the speaker system and couldn't get it to sound right.

Kemper Monitor Out >> Amplifi aux in. You need a special cable wit 2x TS to aux jack.

• Kemper Monitor Out >> Amplifi aux in. You need a special cable wit 2x TS to aux jack.

Hi Ingolf, just to clarify, are you refering to KPA "Main Out" I suppose? Cos "Monitor Out" is a 1/4" unbalanced jack ...

For main out, it requires a Y-cable (two 1/4" unbalanced to one 1/8" balanced) in order to achieve a stereo feed

• For main out, it requires a Y-cable (two 1/4" unbalanced to one 1/8" balanced) in order to achieve a stereo feed

Exactly this cable.
    But it doesn't matter if you choose Main Out or Monitor Out.
    For a scenario like this I prefer Monitor Out and would feed FOH from Main Out.

• I just went monitor out (KPA) into the aux input on the amplifi so I could adjust volume with the KPA. Maybe it was a bad unit? Don't know, but I was hoping for great sound to come out and it wasn't meeting what I'd hoped for.

"More Guitar in the Monitors" :thumbup: