Pa for my KPA.

• Hi everyone!

I have been looking for a pa for my kpa and i really don't know what to do, because in my country there are not available all the suggested models and if i ordered one, the customs will charge almost a second pa!
    I am looking for something that can deliver about 130-200 watts, to get a full and rich sound from my Kpa. my options are:
    - Behringer eurolive.
    - Samson auro d208.
    - Wharfadale titan 8.
    - Wharfadale Kinetic 12a.
    - Gemini drs 112.
    - Mackie th-15a.

I know that an atom, yamaha dxr10 and others are superior, but any of these would be good enough? Or maybe with none of these i will get a qualitity sound from my kpa?
    Please help me!

• From what I can find at Prosound Chile, I would go for either the RCF HD 12-A or the QSC K12 with the QSC having better input options. Of course they cost 2x or 3x as much as your given choice. If you have a chance to compare them, do it! Sometimes it's more expensive in the long run to buy cheap. You bought the world's best tube amp reproduction unit. Give it a chance to sound perfect through great monitors. ;)

Cheers,
    Martin

• Thank both of you!

It's a real pitty that ther is no yamaha dxr 10 in chile, but what can i do! Importing is very expensive!
    Today i visited prosound, and i didn't know what pa to choose from! I will start saving money to get one of these.
    Thank you again,

Meanwhile, i am using my kpa direct into a mixer and besides, i realized that sound amazing with my Blackstar ht-5 but with a clean signal (guit+processed). It's like having two lines with different amps. It's like a monitor, but it's also a reinforcement for my overall sound .... And it sound awesome! ... Jajajajajajjaa, it was an invention, but it's great. I am not using it through my effects loop amp, because i don't want a monitor, and besides, it would sound very bright and harshy.

Thank's folks!