[BR] Out Of Memory Bug

• Bugreport

Here's a bug that seems to be related to the total number of rigs AND the screen resolution. Sounds weird? Watch the video:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's been 1.5 weeks since I posted this bug report (and a few others) and I wonder if these could or could not be replicated. ?(
    Is a fix already being worked on? Is something missing that I need to add? A little feedback would be really nice.

Thanks,
    Martin

PS: Other bug reports and feature requests without any feedback yet:
    [BR] Cleanup system @ deinstall
    [BR] Rig Selection Bug
    [FR] Show/Hide Columns improvements

• We have reproduced the bug and are working on a solution.

Thanks for reporting and best regards,
    Arne

• Maybe it's helpful to add that I'm running a dual monitor setup with a 30" display @ 2560x1600 and a 27" display @ 1920x1080 on a 24GB Intel i7 980X 6-core workstation with Windows 7 64bit Ultimate, an nVidia GTX285 and a Wacom Intuos 4 tablet.

OT - totally jealous, Martin. My laptop doesn't even play youtube videos without stuttering. ...but the price was right!