Favorites

• After updating to 2.3.1 I can now see my favorites as they are an my Unit... very nice..

I'm wondering if I drag them all off into a file on my PC, will they dissapear form the Profiler too, I'll try later with a small nnumber

If this is the case, it's great.. it would be nice to have some smaller folders on the unit, we have fav, non fav etc.. but just a couple more smaller ones that only hold maybe 10 of the best favorites that we use mostly...

the sound is fine now, no changes in tone when switching back and forth..

cool

PS.. I was trying to get all the BASS rigs to show on the RM, but there is no single work that brings them all up.. obviousley bass bring guitar ampas up, bassmans etc... is it poss to add something to the bass guitar profiles so we could bring them all up without any guitar bassmans etc...

Leg em down and yackem smackem

• You can add your own tag in one of the comment fields of each rig, to make a custom search term - something like "amp4bass" would keep them separate from the guitar amps.

I have mine in a separate folder in Rig Manager, but tagging them in a common folder would work just as well.

I need to find all the Bass Amps first and if any new ones come, I still wont find them on the search

Leg em down and yackem smackem