Looking for Marshall 2061x profile

• In Andy's latest pack ( Amp pack 7 ) There is a lead bass 20 that looks very similar to the one you're searching for, you can hear a sample and buy the single profile for a few €.

If you're after free profiles , try the JTM50 by joptunes ( a fantastic blackflag ) , my own JTM is very versatile also (JTM30 & see link in my signature )

There are lots of other JTM & Bluesbreakers on the RE also , as well as some in the Mothership's rig pack ( check the vintage one ) .

• If you're after free profiles , try the JTM50 by joptunes ( a fantastic blackflag ) , my own JTM is very versatile also (JTM30 & see link in my signature )

There are lots of other JTM & Bluesbreakers on the RE also , as well as some in the Mothership's rig pack ( check the vintage one ) .

Already downloaded your JTM30, but didn't have time to try it. I will let you know how I like it. Thank you.

• No pb mate , just reduce the main volume ( bottom right one ) or reduce the CAB volume ( CABINET long press ), they are pretty hot rigs.

I profiled lots of them on a low gain SC strat, but I recognize they are too loud.

The same rule applies for all rigs going to the red zone !

• No pb mate , just reduce the main volume ( bottom right one ) or reduce the CAB volume ( CABINET long press ), they are pretty hot rigs.

I profiled lots of them on a low gain SC strat, but I recognize they are too loud.

The same rule applies for all rigs going to the red zone !

I understand. That low gain strat says it all. I also tried them with SC strat, but I like my SC to be in very high setup, thus they are pretty hot.
    No probs here with tweaking the profile to suit my needs & level. Thank you for great profiles! :thumbup: